Venue for Global leaders

This web site is devoted to the linguistically talented kids studying in Gyeongnam Language Institute for the gifted. Some other contents are associated with my unforgettable memories studying in Canada. My students in Gifted Institute are all would be great leaders who will contribute to the benefit of people in all over the world. Their pictures and brief profiles are posted on the right side.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

MY family &My wife and bongu

My wife, my Son Haewon who is now senior majoring Mechanical Engineering in KIST, My daugter Sulmee who is majorying in English Ed. in Ewha U. I love them.


What is Love? My opinin: Love is like spring breeze. It will come to you out of the blue. Not only the beauty in my eyes, but also invariable, sacrificial dedication to fmily motivates my love. I can see the purity and never failing trust in her eyes. I can feel the uncondtional love in her mind. I can hear her pray for all my family at every moment.
My pet dog. Bongu. He is her only company when i am away. Her another treasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home